Right on Crime will be attending the American Conservative Union’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on March 6-8, 2014 in National Harbor, Maryland. This year’s CPAC program will include a featured criminal justice panel on the main stage on the first day of the conference, and appearances by Right on Crime signatories, including:
- Newt Gingrich, American Solutions for Winning the Future
- Grover Norquist, Americans for Tax Reform
- David Keene, Former Chairman of the American Conservative Union
- Richard Viguerie, ConservativeHQ.com
- Ralph Reed, Faith & Freedom Coalition
ROC team members Chuck DeVore, Marc Levin, Vikrant Reddy, and Derek Cohen will also attend the event. To schedule an interview about Right on Crime with any of these individuals, please contact Sarah Rumpf at 512-472-2700 or [email protected].